- This event has passed.
Aerial Adventure Park at Whitefish Mountain Resort
July 6 @ 9:15 am - 3:00 pm
Want to stay active and involved throughout the summer? Here’s how you can, sign up for the fun Campus Rec trips! This trip leaves FVCC at 9:15am and is estimated to return at 3pm. Enjoy accomplishing the “ obstacle course in the trees” there are five courses of various ability levels, each featuring different elements for getting from tree to tree. This adventurous activity is fun for everyone. Courses vary from very easy to difficult.
Traverse from tree to tree by crossing cable bridges, climbing rope ladders, swinging on a trapeze and more. The park is a great activity to challenge yourself and for team building. The course is built to meet the standards of the Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
Students need to be registered in summer or fall classes at FVCC to participate, cost for this trip is $15 (that’s about a 70% savings!). Students can also bring a guest with them, non student cost is $47 and minimum age for guests are 16 years old (they need to be going into 11th grade). Deadline to sign up is July 5th @ 5pm, sign up at the Business Office in Blake Hall. For more information contact Sarah Bergford, BH 160, firstname.lastname@example.org, 756-3893.
* Return times are estimated
- Ages 7 and older, maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Shoes with closed toes and closed heels are required.
- 5 separate courses and more than 60 total obstacles.
- Obstacles are 10-50 ft. (3 to 5 meters) off the ground.
- Guests wear a full-body harness.
- Not recommended for expectant mothers.
- No previous experience is necessary.