FVCC’s computer labs are open only to students with specific needs by appointment only.
Students can find information about how to connect with instructors, services and resources here.
The FVCC Bookstore, the FVCC Library and all campus offices can be reached by phone and email.
The Eagle’s Nest and Common Grounds are closed.
If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, call a health care provider for screening. The following resources are available:
|FVCC Student Health Clinic||Kalispell Regional Healthcare||Flathead City-County Health Department|
|By appointment only; No walk-ins|
Mon, Wed, Thur
9 am - 2:30 pm
|24-hour call center|
Respiratory screening sites for patients who develop respiratory symptoms
|Mon & Thur: 8 am - 6 pm|
Tues: 9 am - 5 pm
Wed & Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
After regular business hours, weekends & holidays:
Remember, the most effective defense against coronavirus includes the following:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay home when you are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask if you show symptoms of coronavirus. Note that the CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear facemasks to protect themselves from coronavirus.