FVCC’s computer labs are open only to students with specific needs by appointment only.
Students can find information about how to connect with instructors, services and resources here.
The FVCC Bookstore, the FVCC Library and all campus offices can be reached by phone and email.
The Eagle’s Nest and Common Grounds are closed.
If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, call a health care provider for screening. The following resources are available:
|FVCC Student Health Clinic||Kalispell Regional Healthcare||Flathead City-County Health Department|
|By appointment only; No walk-ins|
Mon, Wed, Thur
9 am - 2:30 pm
|24-hour call center|
Respiratory screening sites for patients who develop respiratory symptoms
|Mon & Thur: 8 am - 6 pm|
Tues: 9 am - 5 pm
Wed & Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
After regular business hours, weekends & holidays:
Remember, the most effective defense against coronavirus includes the following:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay home when you are sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
• You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick
• Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities
• Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
• The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected
• Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker
• Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing