All students enrolled at Flathead Valley Community College or any of its satellite campuses are members of the Associated Students of the Flathead Valley Community College, also known as Student Government.
The governing body of the ASFVC is the Student Government. The Student Government sophomore senators and officers election is held in April while the freshman senators election is conducted in September. The Student Government works towards involving students in the decision-making process on campus by acting as a liaison with administration and encouraging active participation in campus activities and student organizations, thereby promoting a positive educational environment for the campus community.
The 2016-2017 Student Government:
- President: Emily Baker
- Vice President: Adam Jones
- Business Manager: Ezra Llewellyn
- Secretary: Chance Morine
- Sophomore Senator: Keifer Clark
- Sophomore Senator: Jerry Sandler
- Sophomore Senator: Cody LaPorta
- Sophomore Senator: Tanya Baker
- Freshman Senator: Logan Dolechek
- Freshman Senator: Tiga Ward
- Freshman Senator: Preston Jeschke
- Freshman Senator: Savannah Anderson
- Advisor: Wendy Jeschke
- Faculty Advisor: Connie Hitchcock
- Advisor/Dean of Students: Brenda Hanson
For more information, contact the Student Government Office at (406) 756-3367.