The FVCC Student Engagement office works to connect students to the community through educational and volunteer opportunities. Below are all the different ways FVCC students can get involved in the FVCC and Flathead Valley Community!
- Service Learning – Get class credit for volunteering
- Volunteer – Give back to the Community
- Service Saturday – Saturday volunteer events
- Community Based Work Study Program – Off-Campus Work Study Opportunities
- Community Mentor Program – focuses on connecting FVCC students with members of the community that work in the student’s career field of interest.
- Food Pantry – Information on using the Food Pantry, donating, and getting involved
- AmeriCorps – Information on AmeriCorps opportunities
- Civic Engagement & Voter Registration – Information and resources to become civically engaged and registered to vote
To participate in Service Learning, Volunteering, or Service Saturdays, the Community Involvement Agreement and Liability Form must be completed and submitted before volunteering to the Student Engagement Office (Blake Hall 155) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a non-profit, school, or government entity interested in becoming a Community Partner please complete the Community Partner Questionnaire and we will contact you with information on our different programs and which one would best suit your needs.