FVCC offers short term housing accommodations May 31st through July 30th for individuals or groups who meet the following criteria:
- Participation in or facilitating an FVCC continuing educations course, workshop, camp, or conference.
- Attending/ participation in an educational program such as a course, workshop, camp or conference at FVCC or locally.
Short Term Housing requirements:
- Requests for housing which do not have an educational component will not be approved. All stays have a 2 night minimum requirement.
- Requests must made at least 2 weeks in advance to desired arrival date. Communication regarding if the request can be accommodated or if it will be denied will be made within 2-3 business days upon receipt.
- Guests must agree to follow all FVCC Policies and Procedures
- Guests must agree to follow all FVCC COVID-19 Safety Protocols including adhering to the Face Covering Policy.
Contact Information: For questions regarding short term housing accommodations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-756-4586
- Room rates start at $72 per night ($36 per person) for a shared two-room apartment (for double occupancy), $56 per night ($56 per person) for a studio apartment (for single occupancy).
- Minimum 2-night stay is required.
- Rooms include refrigerator, stove and microwave, and a private bathroom.
- All rooms have extra-long twin beds.
- Each bedroom is equipped with an AC unit.
- An RA is available on-call 24 hours per day.
- Lounges and coin-op laundry facilities are conveniently located in Founders Hall.
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol (possession and consumption) are prohibited on the FVCC campus, including Founders Hall.
- Please review the following housing regulations to ensure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay.
- The Eagle’s Nest Cafe, located in Blake Hall, is available for breakfast and lunch Mondays – Fridays from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Important information to know when staying at FVCC:
- What we provide:
- 24-hour on-call RA assistance
- Hand soap, paper towels
- What to bring:
- Alarm clock
- Pillow, linens, and towels
- Shampoo and other toiletries
- Kitchen supplies, dish soap
- Check-in time is between 1 and 3 p.m.
- Special arrangements must be made in advance for check-ins after 3 p.m.