Goal 1: Increase Access to Education
- Objective 1a: Increase enrollment of non-traditional, first-generation, recent high school graduates, and Running Start students at FVCC.
- Objective 1b: Increase access to FVCC’s educational programs.
Goal 2: Increase Student Academic Success
- Objective 2a: Increase the percentage of students prepared for successful transfer.
- Objective 2b: Increase the percentage of students who graduate and are prepared for meaningful employment through CTE programs.
- Objective 2c: Increase the persistence rate of students.
- Objective 2d: Improve student success in online classes.
Goal 3: Provide Diverse Educational Opportunities
- Objective 3a: Increase opportunities to develop global citizenship (e.g., study abroad, global education/general education classes, increase enrollment of international students, etc.).
- Objective 3b: Increase educational opportunities for all individuals within FVCC’s service region through expansion of continuing education opportunities.
- Objective 3c: Increase an understanding and appreciation of diversity.
FVCC Strategic Plan
FVCC Core Themes, Objectives and Indicators