The Business Services office administers billing and collection of student charges. We provide revenue-related services for the campus. We also offer financial options for our students and such as the Deferred Payment Plans.
The Business Services office is located in Blake Hall on the Kalispell campus. Contact us at (406) 756-3831.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much do classes cost at FVCC?

Our tuition and fees are determined by residency. The costs of books vary depending on the courses you register for. We encourage full-time students to budget approximately $500 per semester for books.

What kinds of payments do you take?

Payment can be made with cash, check or a credit card (We currently accept Visa, Master Card, Discover & American Express) If parents send credit card information with their student, be sure to include: Account # Verification Code, Expiration Date, Name, Phone number, Signature of cardholder & date of request.

What payment plans do you have?

When a student does not pay in full at the time of registration, a Deferred Payment Plan is automatically established. To find out more about this arrangement, visit our Deferred Payment Plan Information page.

What is the mailing address for Business Services?

Payments can be mailed to 777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901

Where is the Business Services Office located?

We are located in the Blake Hall/Student Center Administration Building Room 132

How can I contact Accounts Receivable?

You can contact us by phone at (406) 756-3802 or (406) 756-3831.

What are your hours?

Business Services is open Monday – Friday 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Why do I need an information release form?

FERPA (The Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) prohibits disclosure of academic information to third parties without prior written consent of the students. This means that we can not give parents, spouses, employers etc… any information concerning a student’s financial account without the student’s written permission. We have an Information Release Form (PDF) that can be filled out if you would like another party to have access to your information (example: in order to make payments to your account)