Transfer Advisor


Russ Lamson
(406) 756-3885

FVCC Transfer Advisor

If you are thinking about transferring to a four-year college or university after you complete your education at FVCC, making an appointment with FVCC Transfer Advisor Russ Lamson should be at the top of your to-do list.

Russ provides a full range of advising services to ensure you are able to transfer your earned college credits to other four-year colleges and universities in Montana as well as any higher-education institution across the United States.

He can help you choose the college or university that is best for you, or if you already know where you want to go, Russ can help provide you with the direction on what you need to accomplish to transfer smoothly to the college or university of your choice.

Report a problem with this page
Last modified: August 11, 2015