New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is required for new students attending FVCC for the first time who have less than 12 transfer credits.
What can you expect at New Student Orientation?
- Meet other new students, make friends before school starts.
- Find out about student activities and clubs on campus.
- Know your campus resources and where to find them.
- Meet faculty and staff advisors.
- Feel confident on your first day of class.
- Get tips on FVCC and college life.
- Beat the crowds! Register early and get the classes you need.
New Student Orientation will take place in the Arts & Technology building on the following dates:
Monday, June 30th
Tuesday, July 29th
Wednesday, August 13th
Thursday, August 21st
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Students must be fully admitted to the college prior to signing up for New Student Orientation and have completed the COMPASS placement test. To register for orientation, speak with an advisor in the Learning Center at 756-3880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: August 14, 2014