Transfer Advisor

Dan Voermans, FVCC Transfer Advisor

If you are thinking about or wishing to transfer to a four-year college or university after you complete your education at FVCC, be sure making an appointment with FVCC Transfer Advisor Dan Voermans is at the top of your to-do list.

Dan provides a full range of advising services and specializes in articulation agreements, ensuring you are able to transfer your earned college credits to other four-year colleges and universities in Montana as well as any higher-education institution across the United States.  Dan can help you choose the college or university that is best for you, or if you already know where you want to go, Dan can help provide you with the direction on what you need to accomplish to transfer smoothly to the college or university of your choice.

For more information, please contact Dan Voermans at (406) 756-3887 or email

Report a problem with this page
Last modified: February 8, 2012