On Campus Marketing Procedures
GUIDELINES FOR CAMPUS SIGN BOARDS (Sandwich Boards)
Where to check-out boards
Sign boards to direct campus guests will be available for check-out at the following three campus locations:
- AT Building – Continuing Education, Connee Greig;
- Blake Hall – Mail Room; and
- LRC – Media Center.
Guidelines for placement and return of sign boards
- All events utilizing Sign Boards must be approved by FVCC supervisors.
- Sign Boards should be used for campus events only.
- Sign Boards cannot be placed on Hwy 93 for safety purposes.
- Users need to return sign boards as soon as possible following events.
- Boards should be returned clean and with all messaging removed.
Format for Printing Messages
- Black ink and White paper signs only
- Use” Impact” font for your messaging.
- If using 8.5 x 11 paper, use 200 as a font size.
- If using 8.5 x 17 paper, you can increase size to your liking.
- Try to keep messages to three or four words, (i.e. EVENT PARKING, CHEF’S TABLE, GLACIER LECTURES SERIES, STUDENT ELECTIONS TODAY)
GUIDELINES FOR CAMPUS BULLETIN BOARDS
- All posters and flyers need to be approved and posted by the Institutional Advancement Office.
- Please drop off all posters/flyers you would like posted in the basket located in the Institutional Advancement Office (Blake Hall room 105.)
- We have 20 community bulletin boards housed on campus.
- Leave your name and phone number on the back of one of the posters/flyers in case we have any questions or we are unable to post them due to the nature of the signage.
- Posters will be posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. The posters will need to be in our office by 9 a.m. the day you want them posted.
- Information will generally be posted for two weeks or until the date of the event and then removed by the Institutional Advancement staff.
- Posting of announcements on building entry doors and windows is allowed for college usage only to inform the college community and general public of campus closures, important college announcements/activities and announcements from the President’s Office. For safety precautions, all postings on entry doors or windows need to be positioned so that views are not blocked. Announcements must be approved by the Institutional Advancement Office prior to posting.
GUIDELINES FOR CAMPUS INFORMATION TABLES
Internal and external groups can request tables in Blake Hall or the Arts and Technology Building for the purpose of sharing information.
Internal departments, organizations and clubs:
- Complete the table request form and email to email@example.com or put in the Physical Plant mailbox on campus at least two days in advance of requested setup.
- All students must get signed approval from their organization or club advisor before turning in a request.
- Requests should be directed to Steve Larson.
- Blake Hall room 127
- Blake Hall room 127
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: January 10, 2014