Come Study With Us!
The FVCC Library offers a pleasant place to study, think, learn, read and interact with other students.
- Library Catalog
- EBSCO Database Suite
- Encyclopedia Americana Online
- ProQuest Science Journals
- SIRS – Social Issues Database
- NEWSBANK – Newspaper Database
- CLC (Contemporary Literary Criticism Online)
- My Montana Library
- Montana State Digital Publications
- Homework Montana (Online Test Prep and Tutoring)
Monday through Thursday: 8 AM – 8 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Closed Saturday, Sunday, holidays, and semester breaks
Summer hours – Monday through Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM