We provide a wide variety of services to current students as well as individuals who are interested in becoming students at Flathead Valley Community College. Academic advisors and counselors help students make the most of their experience at FVCC.
Advising/Counseling Services can offer assistance with:
- Enrollment steps and financial aid information
- Making career and educational choices
- Developing academic plans and goals
- Academic and personal advising
- Transfer information and advising.
- Disabilities support and accommodations
- Adjusting to school and life changes
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Overcoming academic barriers to success
- Support for emotional and personal concerns
- Support Groups
We are available 8 to 5 Monday thru Friday year round and during college breaks. Call 406.756.3880 or 406.756.3890 to make an appointment or drop in The Learning Resource Building, Room 129.
- HELPNET 406.752.8181
24 Hour Help Lines
- Suicide/Mental Health Crisis 752.6262
- Domestic Violence/Rape 752.7273
- Chemical Dependency 756.6453
Self Help Online
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: January 7, 2015