Services include health evaluations, immunizations, TB testing, and DOT physicals; treatment of minor injuries and acute health problems such as colds, flu, bladder infections, sprains, and strains; and reproductive health evaluations, including PAPs, contraception, and STD testing.
- Primary health care / Urgent Care
- Health evaluations, treatment of minor injuries and acute health problems such as colds, flu, bladder infections, sprains, and strains
- STD evaluations and tests
- Procedures and cultures including blood and urine testing, pap smears, and pregnancy testing
- Reproductive health care
- Medical, surgical and dental referrals
- Limited in-office laboratory testing provided free of charge (mono, strep, flu, urinary infections and pregnancy testing). Other laboratory tests and all x-rays are referred into the community and payment is the student’s responsibility.
- Physical examinations for overseas academic programs and some employment physicals, nursing, and allied health programs
- Loan of crutches
- Condoms-free of charge
- Flu shots ($15.00 for students who have paid the $45.00 clinic fee)
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: March 5, 2015