Student Ambassadors Program
Join a group of highly-motivated students to develop leadership and speaking skills, network with influential community members, and assist the FVCC Foundation in sharing our FVCC story through special events.
An Ambassador will:
- Assist the Foundation with fundraising events, special Presidential events and Alumni and Ambassador events
- Have opportunites to work as servers/assistants for pay at FVCC Friday evening Chef’s Tables and other special culinary events
- Receive leadership training
- Receive formal and casual Student Ambassador shirts
- Receive recommendations and network with business and community members
For more information call Heidi Hickethier at 756-3632 or stop by the Foundation Office in Blake Hall. We look forward to meeting you!
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: August 26, 2015