Post a Job or Internship Opening
If you are a student, please click here to for information on looking for a job and to register on FVCC’s online job board CONNECT and review current job openings posted by employers who want to hire FVCC students.
Thank you for your interest in posting a job opening for a Flathead Valley Community College student or alumni. Our online posting system – CONNECT – allows employers the opportunity to connect with students and meet their staffing needs. Please review the information below prior to posting a job opening.
- Post jobs/internship openings via the internet
- Search for students/interns by skills or major
- Direct students to apply for positions according to your preferred method
- Quick and easy updating of job/internship listings
- Allows student browsing 24hrs/day
- Manage jobs including editing, reporting hires and re-posting of jobs.
Once you register and submit a job/internship opening, this information will be sent to a pending file for review by a Career Services employee before it is posted. Profiles and jobs entered will be reviewed and added each business day.
You also may print and FAX a Job/Internship Opening form to (406) 756-3911 or call us at (406) 756-3880.
For more information, please contact the Learning Center at (406) 756-3890 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To protect all parties – employers, students and the college – FVCC posts only those positions we deem appropriate for our students.
- In accordance with Montana Wage and Hour Laws, we cannot post positions unless workman’s compensation is provided by the employer.
- Career Services does not work with employment agencies, third party recruiters, multi-level or network marketing firms or organizations that will not disclose which companies they are recruiting for or that require applicants to pay a fee not related to professional licensure.
- FVCC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, marital status, or veteran status.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: March 6, 2014