Would you, your employees and your community benefit from increased sales and improved customer and visitor satisfaction? If so, customer service training through the Montana Superhost program is the answer for you.
Superhost provides affordable, fast-paced, motivational customer service training. Through a contract with the Montana Office of Tourism, FVCC’s Continuing Education Center coordinates this statewide training.
- Understand the economic impact of tourism in Montana
- Explore ways to connect with customers and build a positive reputation
- Learn the skills of an effective travel counselor
- Identify resources available in our community
- Build skills for tactful and effective communication with challenging customers and co-workers
- Commit to personal steps to make a difference
How can Superhost help you, your business and your community?
- On-site Customer Service Seminars
- Our professional Trainers travel to your area to present three hour seminars that can be scheduled at times taht are convenient for you.
- On-line Customer Service Modules
- For upper level and/or supervisor’s skill building
For more information, visit www.montanasuperhost.com.