Class size is limited. Early registration is strongly recommended.
Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Call (406) 756-3832 to register and pay for courses.
- Fax (406) 756-3351 a completed registration form with payment information.
- Online www.fvcc.edu/continuing-education/gunsmithing-program.html.
- Mail your completed registration form to:
Flathead Valley Community College
Continuing Education Center
777 Grandview Drive
Kalispell, MT 59901
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you are unable to attend, please call the FVCC Continuing Education Center (406) 756-3832 immediately to officially withdraw.
- To receive a full refund, notification must be received two weeks prior to course start date. Fees will not be refunded after that time.
- FVCC reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollments. You will be issued a full refund. Trip insurance is recommended.
- NRA sponsored scholarships (partial tuition) are available. Visit our website for more information. www.fvcc.edu/continuing-education/gunsmithing-program.html.
- If you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to enroll in a gunsmithing course unless they attend with a registered parent or responsible adult.
- You must comply with campus policies and all local, state, and federal laws regarding firearms. You must be able to legally own and possess firearms in the United States.
- Required supplies and tools are the responsibility of the student.
- Financial aid and residency status do not apply to Continuing Education programs.
Special Provision for Firearms, Gunsmithing and Weaponry Courses
Students enrolled in an approved college gunsmithing, firearms, or other weaponry course may, during the time of the course, carry a cased and unloaded firearm from the assigned parking area to the classroom assigned for that course and possess that firearm, uncased and unloaded, during the active period of instruction. The instructor will inspect all firearms prior to entering the classroom. No ammunition is allowed in the classroom or on campus.
For technical questions regarding the courses, call (406) 756-4410. or email email@example.com.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: November 13, 2014