Entrepreneurs & Small Businesses
- Business Resources - Navigation of the resources available for entrepreneurs & Small business
Jill Seigmund, Entrepreneurship Coordinator
Phone: (406) 756-3834
- Start a New Business - Turn your business idea into reality.
- Financial Technical Assistance - Increase your profits.
- Business Plans - Technical assistance in writing your business plan.
John Balsam, Director
Phone: (406) 756-3836
- Contract Training – A core class arranged just for your work group.
- Customized Training – A training program designed to meet your specific needs.
- Workshops – Regularly scheduled and introducing you to people from other businesses.
- Professional Development – Conference registration and continuing education hours.
- Workforce Training Computer Lab – A computer environment for hands on learning.
- Ed2Go – Online training accessible 24/7
- Meeting Facilitation – A skilled guide to create an effective agenda and keep the group on track.
Jodi Smith, Workforce Training Director
Phone: (406) 756-3833
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: February 10, 2014