Open enrollment Business and Computer workshops are scheduled throughout the year.
Early registration is encouraged to ensure a space. View current information here:
- Online – Business Workshops and Computer Classes
- PDF – Current term Continuing Education Center schedule
- Select printable workshop flyers
Licensing and Test Preparation
- Phlebotomy Technician Certification Preparation
- ServSafe Food Protection Certification
- Certified Interpretive Guide Program
- Automotive Service Excellence
- Emergency Vehicle Technician
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Proficiency Certificate for Teacher Assistants
- Wildland Firefighter Training Institute
- First Class Boiler Operator Licensing Preparation
Online non-credit classes
Classes are offered on a variety of subjects – choose from over 300 courses. Enjoy quick and easy access at times that work for you. Visit our Online Instruction Center.
Tourism and hospitality training custom-designed for Montana hospitality providers. Learn more about this statewide tourism and hospitality program.
Veterans Upward Bound College Preparation
Refresh your math, writing and computer skills through free college prep classes offered in the evenings on the FVCC campus. See details on the Kalispell VUB classes here. These are veteran only classes and most are eligible for additional GI Benefits.
Mine Safety and Health (MSHA) Training
For mines, miners and related contractors, training is provided for all types of mining operations including surface, underground, metal-nonmetal, and coal operations by certified MSHA instructors.
Free Monthly Brown Bag Learning with FVCC Partners
- Blueprint for Business Success
- Flathead Area Safety and Health (FLASH)
- Flathead Non-Profit Development Partnership
Other Continuing Education at FVCC:
FVCC Academic Programs
To learn more about the full range of credit programs FVCC offers, take a look at this Guide to our Associate degrees, certificates and licensure training.
Bachelor and Master Degrees
In partnership with the Montana universities, FVCC provides the setting for students to complete bachelor and master degree programs without leaving the valley – learn more about our Four Year Partnerships.
For more information, please call (406) 756-3832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: January 26, 2015