Step 4: Placement Test
- All certificate and degree seeking students MUST take the Compass Placement Test.
- All Running Start students, any non- degree students taking math and writing classes MUST take the Compass Placement Test
- Transfer students without previous math and writing credit MUST take the Compass Placement Test
- A practice test is available http://www.compass-test-practice.com
A new student advising session will follow the compass test.
Additional tests administered at the Learning Center include
- ACT, SAT college admissions
- TABE and HiSet (High School Equivalency Test) for adult basic education(link to ABE page)
- Testing accommodations for students with disabilities
- Alternative testing for classroom support
- Proctored testing for non-FVCC students can be arranged.
For more information or to schedule testing, call 756-3880 or 756-3890 or stop by the Learning Resource Building, room 129.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: July 10, 2015