Step 2: Transcripts

Want to enroll at FVCC?  Each degree-seeking, certificate-seeking or transfer student is required to provide copies of the following:

  • Final high school transcript(s) OR GED certificate
  • Official transcripts for each college/university/vo-tech previously attended.
  • Each official transcript must arrive in a sealed envelope from the institution.

Please have the official transcripts mailed to:

FVCC Admissions Office
777 Grandview Dr.
Kalispell, MT 59901

For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at (406) 756-3846 or email at

Next Step: Official Health Records 


Report a problem with this page
Last modified: July 10, 2015