Steps to Apply
FVCC does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation in the educational programs and activities which it offers.
Suggested Running Start Timeline
We suggest starting this checklist at least one month prior to FVCC registration.
Apply to FVCC
- Complete both the Running Start Application Form and a Non-Degree Application For Admission (PDF).
- The Running Start application must be signed by your high school counselor, parent or guardian, FVCC representative, and yourself.
- Be sure to seek advice from your high school counselor regarding course applicability and credit equivalency.
- All Running Start students are required to take the COMPASS placement test. Call FVCC’s Learning Center at 756-3880 to schedule a time to take the COMPASS placement test prior to registering for college courses. A practice test is available here: http://www.act.org/compass/sample/
- Libby Campus students call (406) 293-2721 to schedule a time to take the COMPASS placement test.
- After completing your placement test, call FVCC’s Learning Center at 756-3880 to arrange a time to meet with a FVCC advisor for final approval of course schedule and signature on registration form.
- Registration for Summer 2014 begins April 30, 2014
- Courses begin June 9, 2014
- Registration Form
- Fall 2014 begins August 11, 2014
- Courses begin August 28, 2014
For more information about the Running Start program contact Elizabeth Romain, Running Start Coordinator, at (406) 756-3923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: June 27, 2014