Policies and Procedures
Policies and Procedures for Proctored Tests:
Please view the following procedures prior to using testing facilities. By making an appointment for proctoring services, you are verifying that you have read and understand the procedures.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time.
- Students must provide a valid photo identification card – FVCC or testing institution student ID, state issued ID or driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- No personal items are allowed in the testing area and all personal items brought to the testing area will be stored in a secure location. These items include but are not limited to cell phones, wallets, purses, backpacks, outer wear, books/notes (unless allowed by instructor), laptops, tablets and other personal electronic devices, and outside/personal scratch paper.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the testing area.
- No persons, including children, other than the student and no pets are allowed in the testing area. Service animals are permitted.
- Academic integrity is integral to the mission of the testing center; academic misconduct will not be tolerated and instructors will be notified of any issues.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you may do so by using the link provided in your original confirmation email. If you have questions or difficulties email email@example.com or give us a call (406) 756-3888.
*Policies and Procedures for off-site proctored tests may vary.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: January 16, 2015