FVCC Online Bookstore
Textbooks for college courses are sold through the Flathead Valley Community College Bookstore. The Bookstore is located in Blake Hall/SCA 164. The Bookstore stocks textbooks (new and used), school supplies, study aids, computer supplies, postage stamps, snack items, college T-shirts and sweatshirts, greeting cards and gift items. The bookstore accepts VISA and Master Cards.
Refund return policy on text books:
- Books must be returned during the first three weeks of class for a full refund.
- All refunds or exchanges require the cash register receipt and Student ID card.
- After the first three weeks of the term, textbook returns must be made within three days of purchase for a full refund.
- Textbooks purchased for late starting block classes have a three day return policy, three days from the beginning of class.
- New books must be in mint condition.
- No marks or blemishes.
- Clean pages.
- No folded corners.
- The more wear and tear on a textbook, the less value it may have.
Book buy back policy:
- Book buy back periods are limited to the week of finals.
- The Bookstore pays 50% of the current price for most books which will be used in the coming term. Overstocked books or old editions do not qualify for the 50%.
- The best national wholesale price will be given for books which are not in use on our campus or are overstocked.
- Student ID’s required.
- Receipts are not needed for book buy back.
- The Bookstore cannot guarantee the buy back of any book at any time.
Students have the option of filling out a textbook reservation form to reserve and pay for textbooks each semester. The form is available in the bookstore. Texts can be reserved online at http://www.fvccbookstore.com.
Students will need complete schedule information with course numbers and instructor’s name. Students may choose to pick up books, or have them mailed to a home address. Payment may be made by cash, a check or credit card. Students receiving a Pell Grant or other type of scholarship, may stipulate that the Bookstore take the cost of books out of a grant or scholarship.
For more information, contact us at (406) 756-3814, toll free at 1-800-313-3822 ext 3814or email email@example.com.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: November 11, 2011