Criminal Justice – AAS
This program provides a well-rounded general education in criminal justice. The curriculum is designed to assist students in preparation for entry level positions in the criminal justice field. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Define, describe and analyze the various components of the criminal justice system including the courts, law enforcement and corrections;
- Describe, discuss and identify various causes of crime;
- Critically examine various sources of crime data and patterns;
- Describe and assess multicultural communities; and
- Evaluate, plan and formulate the most effective law enforcement actions to reduce crime.
See the Academic Catalog.
For general information, contact the Admissions Office: (406) 756-3847.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: October 29, 2014