Personal Trainers are responsible for safe and effective exercise prescription in health and fitness club settings. Thorough understanding of anatomy, muscle function, exercise prescription, basic nutrition and fitness assessment provide personal trainers with the knowledge to safely structure exercise programs for clients. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Learn how to motivate clients in exercise and healthy life choices;
- Gain confidence to create safe and effective exercise programs;
- Understand how the body works to create muscle and metabolize fat;
- Become knowledgeable in fitness assessment techniques; and
- Develop relationships with other fitness professionals for lifelong learning.
See the Academic Catalog.
For general information, contact the Admissions office: (406) 756-3847.
Gainful Employment Data
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: June 1, 2015