This program combines business background with heavy emphasis on computer skills including spreadsheets, database, word processing, and some computer graphics. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Demonstrate mastery in computer software skills including Word, Excel, QuickBooks, Dreamweaver, Web 2.0, and Social Media;
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy skills in data entry;
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills while working with teams, with customers, and with managers;
- Demonstrate basic marketing skills and marketing businesses on the web;
- Communicate using various mediums, including writing, verbal, and technology;
- Apply basic accounting functions to small business applications including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and QuickBooks; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the law and business.
See the Academic Catalog.
For general information, contact the Admissions office at (406) 756-3847.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: October 31, 2014