This program will prepare students for entry level positions in the field of payroll. It also provides opportunity for additional knowledge to be gained by those employed in bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing or office assistance. Opportunities for advancement will grow with increased skills and experience. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Process payroll transactions in accordance with current payroll reporting requirements;
- Apply flexible solutions to accounting problems using spreadsheets;
- Communicate payroll information effectively within a business environment; and
- Understand types of business organizations.
- This program is offered only at the Kalispell campus.
- All courses within this certiﬁcate must be taken for a letter grade. No course may be taken on a Satisfactory/Unsatis-factory (S/U) basis.
For general information, contact the Admissions office: (406) 756-3847.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: July 16, 2014