While enrolled in the Web Technology program, students will learn the creative and technical skills necessary to design and develop professional web sites. The Web Technology program is ideal for individuals interested in web site production and management. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Identify qualities of good web page design by evaluating color, layout, navigation, and content;
- Create quality web sites using a mix of XHTML, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop;
- Design and develop interactive media using HTML 5;
- Knowledge of network protocols and operating systems found within a network structure;
- Knowledge and skills to design and build databases for web applications;
- Integrate server-side programming and database technologies to create dynamic web applications; and
- Demonstrate marketing and managing techniques while working in a team environment to analyze, design, develop, and evaluate a web site for a client.
For general information, contact the Admissions office: (406) 756-3847.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: July 18, 2014