The Information Technology program deals with the application of computers and networks to business problems. The program provides in-depth study of the use of computer applications, systems design and analysis, and the application of the computer as a functional tool within an organization. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Learn to configure, use and troubleshoot desktop and network operating systems;
- Understand and apply network theory and security principles;
- Gain knowledge on computer and network hardware and apply troubleshooting techniques;
- Understand virtualization and cloud utilization; and
- Develop a sense of professionalism necessary for working successfully in Information Technology.
See the Academic Catalog.
For general information, contact the Admissions office: (406) 756-3847.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: June 1, 2015