Business Administration – AAS
This program is designed to give the student a high level of proficiency as a technical business manager/marketer and leads to an Associate of Applied Science degree (AAS) in business administration. Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Read, understand, explain, and use basic financial statements to make management and marketing decisions;
- Be able to use Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel as related to business applications;
- Explain how marketing relates to the over all management and success of a business enterprise;
- Understand and apply basic business law applications to daily business operations and personnel;
- Develop a basic business plan, marketing plan and financial projections as commonly used in business; and
- Explain the importance of Human Resource Management to the over all management of an organization including job analysis, job descriptions, job specifications, hiring, training and employee appraisal.
See the Academic Catalog.
(406) 293-2721, ext. 233
For general information, contact the Admissions office: (406) 756-3847.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: June 1, 2015