Accounting Technology – CAS
The following curriculum develops the competencies needed for success as an entry level bookkeeper and may serve as the basis for further courses leading toward a full-charge bookkeeper. Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Understand different types of business organizations;
- Understand the internal control structure of a business organization;
- Prepare financial statements according to generally accepted accounting standards;
- Complete tasks for the accounting cycle using general ledger accounting software;
- Communicate financial information effectively within a business environment; and
- Record financial transactions in a manual and computerized general ledger.
See the Academic Catalog.
(406) 293-2721, ext. 233
For general information, contact the Admissions office: (406) 756-3847.
Gainful Employment Data
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: June 16, 2015