In medieval Europe, when royalty entertained a small group of intimate friends, it was often done in the kitchen while the chef de maison prepared the meal. The guests not only watched and marveled at the chef’s skills, but were often free to ask questions and learn the chef’s trade secrets. FVCC’s first year culinary student interns relive this medieval European tradition through A Chef’s Table under the direction of Chef Howard Karp.
Through this unique program, Flathead Valley residents can indulge in a fine dining experience while supporting first-year culinary arts students as they complete their internships. Patrons will enjoy light hors d’oeuvres and a three-course meal prepared by culinary arts interns. Seating will be limited, and reservations are required. Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 756-3632.
- Dinners begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Reservations must be made by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday prior to the dinner you wish to attend.
- Dietary needs can be accommodated if requested by 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to the Friday dinner you wish to attend.
- We are happy to honor requests in advance to be seated with family and friends but are unable to accommodate a specific table number for your party. We appreciate your understanding.
- Cancellations must be made by 5:00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to your dinner in order to receive a refund.
January 31 – $39
February 7 – $39
February 14 – SOLD OUT
February 21 – Taste of England – $59 SOLD OUT
February 28 – $39
March 7 – Taste of New Orleans - SOLD OUT
March 14 – $39
March 21 – SOLD OUT
April 18 – $39 – SOLD OUT
May 2 – $39 – SOLD OUT
May 9 – Winemaker Dinner – $89 – Please call (406) 756-3632 for availability.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: May 8, 2014