Flathead Valley Community College is committed to providing excellence in teaching and learning opportunities. FVCC’s strategic initiatives and institutional goals help define the college-wide strategic plan.
Our Strategic Initiatives
At FVCC, we will:
- Add value to students’ lives.
- Provide meaningful learning experiences.
- Excel as a preferred community resource and regional resource.
- Increase resources to support continuous growth and improvement.
- Foster a climate that enhances the well-being and productivity of college employees.
- Continue to serve as an accountable steward of public funds and trust.
- Maintain facilities and infrastructure to meet changing community needs.
Our Institutional Goals
We will provide educational programs and courses that prepare our students for transfer to other post-secondary institutions, for the workforce and for citizenship.
We will increase lifelong learning opportunities for our students and our community.
We will be responsive to the community’s economic and workforce training needs.
We will promote programs and activities that enhance the cultural and social well-being of our students and communities.
FVCC will foster a positive learning and working environment and provide support services for student success.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: September 25, 2015