Accreditation & Memberships
Flathead Valley Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. FVCC’s Comprehensive Self Evaluation Report under the revised standards was submitted March 1, 2012.
The College is an institutional member of various organizations including:
- American Association of Community Colleges
- Association of Community College Trustees
- Montana Association of Community College Trustees
- Mountain States Association of Community Colleges
- Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Columbia Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Bigfork Chamber of Commerce
- Whitefish Chamber of Commerce
- Montana State Chamber of Commerce.
The Paramedicine program at Flathead Valley Community College has been approved by the Montana Board of Medical Examiners.
The Surveying program has been approved by the State Board of Professional Land Surveyors as meeting the educational requirements for state approval for Professional Surveyors.
The Surgical Technology program is accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP), in cooperation with the Accreditation Review Committee on Education in Surgical Technology.
The Medical Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowment (AAMAE). The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs is located at 1361 Park Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: March 14, 2012