At times we can all use help. That is why the Montana University system contracts with The Life Connection (TLC) Program to provide the Employee Assistant Program. You and your household members can have free access to any of the TLC services listed below. When you call the toll-free number, you will be assisted by a qualified consultant who will respond to your request thoroughly and promptly. When you log onto the TLC link you will find an abundance of useful resources, articles, links and interactive tools.
Services provided by TLC:
- Free, confidential EAP visits with a professional Counselor
- Crisis help available 24 hours a day
- Telephonic and online access to legal and financial professionals
- Telephonic and online referrals to child and elder care professionals
- Training and wellness workshops
- Online information and resources
Telephone Consultations and Professional Assistance: 1-866-248-4532
- Counseling appointments
- Child Care and Elder Care referrals
- Financial Consultations (free 30 minute consult)
- Legal Consultations (free 30 minute consult, 25% discount on extended consults)
- Includes articles, tips, audio tapes, resources, skill-builders. Enter website by clicking on the TLC link below. “Requires company code (if you do not know the code, call Deb your campus coordinator, x3804.)
- The Life Connection (TLC)
- TLC also hosts a monthly webinar. Each Webinar will focus on a new subject and provide helpful resources, information and tips for you to utilize. For more information go to the Montana University System’s Wellness Website.