ADP Time and Attendance Registration
Welcome! Effective September 1, 2014, FVCC will be transitioning to an upgraded payroll system. All regular employees will be required to utilize this system for time and attendance reporting. This system will allow hourly employees to report time worked and all employees to request and report leave. In addition, there is a self-service component which will allow employees to view payroll data, print pay statements, access historical pay data, change an address, and much more. Supervisors will be able to approve leave requests and employee time online. Paper time cards, leave requests, and leave accrual sheets will be eliminated for all regular employees.
We are committed to protecting employee privacy and ensuring that only you can access your personal information. To assist us in meeting that commitment, you must register and set-up your User ID and pass code.
This URL https://workforcenow.adp.com/ will be used for your ADP service web site. Please bookmark this site for convenient access.
- HR will email all employees a registration code and User ID to set up access into the ADP software system.
- Mandatory training for hourly employees will be held on August 25 from 1:00-2:00 PM and 2:00-3:00 PM. Please contact email@example.com to register for training.
- Supervisor time approval training will be from 4:00-5:00 PM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for training.
- Only student employees and temporary employees will continue to utilize a paper timecard.
- Keep in mind that your leave accruals will not be updated in the system until the last paper payroll has been processed, accruals updated and uploaded into the system. We anticipate this will be completed the week of September 8, 2014.
- Direct deposit is highly encouraged! Snail mail and emergency closures may delay your check, but with direct deposit your funds will be available on pay day.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: August 18, 2014