The refund schedule presumes the account is paid in full at the time of registration. It is based on the total amount owed the college, not the amount paid. Please refer to the published refund schedule in the college catalog.
- Students must officially withdraw from the college at the Admissions and Records Office located in Blake Hall.
- Tuition and fees are refunded at the time the student officially withdraws according to the refund schedule listed.
- The amount (percentage) of the refund is calculated based on the TOTAL tuition and fee charges.
- When a student whose tuition and fees are paid under contractual agreement withdraws, he/she is required to make full payment on the balance owed.
- Refunds are calculated from the date of official withdrawal, not from the date the student stopped attending classes.
- Refunds are mailed to the students’ address on file with the Business Office.
- When the college cancels classes, refunds of all tuition and fees for the cancelled classes are issued automatically.
Questions regarding refunds should be directed to the Business Services Office in BH/SCA 132, or call (406) 756-3831.