Payment of Fees
At Flathead Valley Community College, students can make payments at the Business Office or through the Student Portal.
- All accounts are due in full at the time of Registration.
- The Business Office accepts cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, or American Express.
- Deferred Payment Plans are available at the Business Office.
- In case of default or delinquency in the re-payment of all or any part of a scheduled installment, a late charge of $25 shall be assessed against each late installment.
- A $20.00 fee is charged for any personal check returned for insufficient funds.
- Grades and/or transcripts will not be released to students who have hold flags like unpaid library fines or outstanding balances owed the college.
- Registration for subsequent semesters is blocked for students with unpaid balances.
- Non-payment of tuition and fees may result in turning the account over for collections to the Montana Department of Revenue. Collection costs will be added to the balance and MDOR may keep future tax refunds to settle the account.
- No refunds will be given on Interim Session courses.
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: November 18, 2011