Deferred Payment Information
The Deferred Payment Plan is a promissory note available for qualified applicants who are unable to make full payment of current semester tuition and fee charges on the payment due day. This plan is available to all students with the exception of those whose financial aid is accepted by payment due day and is equal to or greater than the fees charged or students who have a poor repayment history at Flathead Valley Community College. Financial Aid awarded includes scholarships, grants, loans, and third party payer authorizations.
- Download the Application for Installment Loan Deferred Payment Plan(PDF). A copy may also be obtained at the FVCC Business Office.
- Submit an installment loan application each semester to Accounts Receivable, FVCC Business Office, 777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901.
- A minimum payment (see below) of the total charges due for the semester must be paid by the payment due date. All available financial aid credited to your account will reduce your monthly payment schedule. Please note: for priority early registered students the payment due date is 10 days before the start of classes. For those registering during general registration, the first payment is due at the time of registration.
- Pay your first installment by the payment due date for each term.
- Monthly payments may be made with a debit or credit card at fvcc.edu through the student portal, by fax 406-756-3815, or by phoning the cashier at 406-756-3831. Payment by check or money order may be mailed to FVCC Business Office, attn: Accounts Receivable, 777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901. Payment may also be made in person with the cashier in Blake Hall. Any installment payments which are mailed must be received by the Business Office on or before the due date.
- In case of default or delinquency in the repayment of all or any part of a scheduled installment, a late charge of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) shall be assessed against each late installment.
- Due Dates:
|2nd Installment||September 30||February 28||June 30|
|3rd Installment||October 31||March 31||July 31|
|4th Installment||November 30||April 30||n/a|
Report a problem with this page
Last modified: December 6, 2011