The following students, listed by their hometowns, received their physical therapist assistant pins:
- Bismarck, N.D.—Anne Huber;
- Corvallis—Karen Hoyt;
- Eureka—Stephanie Vogelman;
- Kalispell—Robin Brown, Loretta Merriman and Christine Plunkett;
- Missoula—Nathan Guza and Jenny Vielleux; and
- Whitefish–Jodi Finochio and Kari Marsenich.
Keynote speakers were Medical Biology Associate Professor Sue Justis, Ph.D., and local Physical Therapist Pat Heil. Guza served as student speaker. Physical Therapist Assistant Program Director/Assistant Professor Janet Heil and Assistant Professor Julie Robertson performed the pinning ceremony.
For more information, contact Samantha Kujala at firstname.lastname@example.org or 756-4364.