Flathead Valley Community College will follow one of nursing’s oldest traditions by honoring its first class of registered nursing graduates during a pinning ceremony August 10. The ceremony will take place at 4 p.m. in the large community meeting room inside the Arts and Technology Building on the college’s Kalispell campus.
The following students will receive their registered nursing pins:
- Krista Andrews of Kalispell;
- Joanna Crawford of Kalispell;
- Kathleen Lembrich of Kalispell;
- Liisa Lommatsch of Columbia Falls;
- Heidi Marcum of Whitefish;
- Kathleen Mayer of Kalispell;
- Lara McDonnell of Kalispell;
- Angela Nyberg of Kalispell;
- Stacie Pugh of Whitefish; and
- Christine Reid of Bigfork.
Attendees will be welcomed by FVCC President Jane Karas, Ph.D. The graduates will be individually recognized for their accomplishments and will share their personal and inspirational journeys to becoming registered nurses.
A reception will take place immediately following the ceremony outside the Arts and Technology Building. For more information, contact Cathy Fabel at 756-3385 or email@example.com.