This week on your advising radar:
- Summer and fall semester schedules are published on the FVCC website: you can now register for the summer and fall semesters.
- June 6: last day to return textbooks for a full refund in the College Bookstore.
- June 8: last day to register for full semester classes without instructor’s permission
- Planning to register for the Fall semester? If your advisor is off for the summer, you can e-mail him or her to get unblocked and/or see an advisor in the Learning Center.
- Contemplating to take your first online class? Check your level of readiness for online learning here.
- Did you register for an online class and are wondering how it all works? Check FVCC Online Education web page and handy D2L tutorial here.
- Spread the word: FVCC has several New Student Orientations scheduled throughout the summer for new incoming students. Call the Registrar or the Learning Center for more information.